Our School Values are:
Responsibility Inquisitiveness Confidence Inspiration Respect
Our school vision is that every member of our school community will be:
- A Confident Individual
- An Inspired and Inquisitive Learner
- A Responsible and Respectful Citizen
What this means at Brede Primary School:
A Confident Individual…
- engages in new experiences,
- has high self-worth and self-esteem,
- is becoming independent,
- can navigate the world safely.
An Inspired and Inquisitive Learner…
- has a love of learning, driven by a sense of curiosity,
- can apply creativity and innovation to improve learning,
- is reflective and not afraid to get things wrong,
- is empowered to fulfil their dreams.
A Responsible and Respectful Citizen…
- feels nurtured and safe, with an awareness of their own health needs
- is a responsible and caring member of the community,
- listens and respects other people’s opinions and ideas,
- displays the morals and ethics to be a global citizen.
All of this is underpinned by our Golden Threads of:
Diversity and Inclusion, Valuing Individuality, Friendship and Community, The Environment and Happy Memories.
Please find a copy of our Curriculum Intent here.