Our School Vision
We aim for every child to access a vibrant and engaging curriculum.
Every child is unique and on an individual path. We provide a positive and safe environment that nurtures our pupils. We encourage and support them with the necessary skills to prepare them for their life ahead. This enables them to become successful, healthy individuals.
We explore opportunities to share and respect different cultures and values.
At Brede we:
- foster our pupils’ love for learning, encourage them to try new things, and give them a solid foundation to build on
- aim to develop well rounded, confident and responsible individuals
- encourage our pupils to aspire to achieve their full potential. We believe that a happy child is a successful one
- provide a positive, safe and stimulating environment where all children learn and are valued
- inspire learning through a creative, inclusive curriculum based on strong foundations in English and maths
- value the strong partnership between home, school and the community
- encourage each other to show tolerance and respect