WELCOME TO BREDE PRIMARY SCHOOL
ACHIEVEMENT FOR ALL: ARTISTIC - ATHLETIC - ACADEMIC
It is a pleasure to welcome you to our school. We are a small village school with a strong sense of belonging to our community and being a 'family'.
Our school is situated in the picturesque village of Brede which nestles in the rolling 1066 countryside close to the ancient Cinque Ports town of Rye in East Sussex.
The school maintains very close ties with the church and local community and makes full use of all local facilities in providing a high quality learning experience to its pupils.
We have an active governing body which is strongly supported by parents and the local community.
Our School Vision
Our school aims for every child to access a vibrant and engaging curriculum that allows them to be nurtured as successful, healthy individuals in a positive and safe environment. Through collaboration, we will explore opportunities to share and respect different cultures and values. Because every child is unique and on an individual path, we will encourage and support them with the necessary skills in preparation for their life ahead.
At Brede we:
- We foster our pupils’ love for learning, encourage them to try new and exciting things, and give them a solid foundation to build on.
- We aim to develop well rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential. We believe that a happy child is a successful one.
- We are committed to providing a positive, safe and stimulating environment for children to learn, where all are valued.
- We will inspire learning through a creative, inclusive curriculum based on strong foundations in English and Maths.
- We value the strong partnership between home, school and the community.
- We will nurture each other to ensure that tolerance and respect is embraced.