Skip to main content

Special educational needs and disability (SEND)

Who to contact

If your child is already at the school, you should talk to the child’s class teacher first.

Our Acting Special Educational Needs and Disability Co-ordinator (SENDCO) is Miss Skidmore. She manages support for children with special education needs. This includes children with Education Health and Care (EHC) Plans. She provides guidance to school staff and works closely with parents and services that support children in school. 

You can contact Miss Skidmore via the office: or 01424 882393

SEND support

Our SEND information report explains how we identify and meet the needs of children with special educational needs and disabilities.

The East Sussex Local Offer provides further advice and family support for children with additional needs. 

Education, health and care services have worked with East Sussex Parent Carer Forum to create a document containing the contact information for a range of support serviceswhich cover common areas of concern you may have about your child’s health and wellbeing as they grow up.

Brede Primary School SEND Policy